The School of Nursing MOUs are country-based initiatives that aim to develop new relationships and collaborations with institutions and universities abroad.
The goal of our collaborations is to promote understanding of global health and to engage faculty, students and staff in collaborative research, teaching and outreach networks.
The UW International Memorandum of Understanding (UW I-MOU) is a broad statement of cooperation by which the University of Washington and a non-US institution initially express an interest in establishing a new relationship that may result in future collaborative activities, such as faculty and student exchanges, joint conferences and/or research projects.
Current International MOUs
- Chiang Mai University, Faculty of Nursing, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Ishikawa Prefectural Nursing University, Ishikawa, Japan
- Kobe City College of Nursing, Kobe, Japan
- National Cheng Kung University, Department of Nursing, Tainan, Taiwan
- Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- University of Thammasat Faculty of Nursing, Klonghlong Prathumtanee, Thailand
- Zuerich University of Applied Sciences, School of Health Professions, Institute Of Health, Zuerich, Switzerland
In-Progress International MOUs
- Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Western Australia
UW Campus MOU
The School Of Nursing participates in selected MOUs with campus units to promote and facilitate internationalization:
- Visiting Scholar in Residence, Housing & Food Services, University of Washington
Designed to provide visiting scholars the opportunity to share experiences and passions with students.