Skip to Content
Skip to Navigation

PCE Frequently Asked Questions: Payment

When do I pay?

Payment is due at the time of registration (beginning of the quarter). If you are receiving financial aid, you may submit the Payment Agreement Form in lieu of immediate payment. Program fees will automatically be deducted from your student account after financial aid disburses.

Does UWPCE have a payment plan option?

No. Program fees or the Payment Agreement Form are due at the time of registration.

What if I'm expecting financial aid and can't pay up front until my aid comes in?

Submit a Payment Agreement Form at registration. If aid is coming through the School of Nursing or UW Financial Aid office, it is credited directly to the student's account. If aid comes directly to a student, the student must submit it directly to UWPCE to pay program costs.

What is the process to pay my program tuition and fees using Veterans Administration Educational Benefits or the GI Bill?

Payment of program fees is due at the time of registration. Students using Veterans Administration Rehabilitation Education assistance or the GI Bill must pay program fees and submit a request for reimbursement through the UW Office of Special Services and Veteran's Affairs, Room 520 Schmitz Hall, 206-543-6122, or