The Office of Academic Services (AS), a unit within the School of Nursing Dean’s office, provides academic advising and connection to educational opportunities for both current and prospective students.
AS also partners with faculty, staff, the practice community, international programs, and the University of Washington network of academic professionals to support the educational offerings and clinical placements for School of Nursing undergraduate and graduate students.
AS Strategy Map
The Academic Services strategy map was approved by Academic Services staff in October 2012. The map represents combined efforts of staff & SoN leadership and is guiding AS priorities for the 2012/2013 academic year.
|Services for... ||What we provide
- Admissions coordination and management of recruitment
- Resources and tools for degree program applicants for successfully submitting an application
- Advising of students in all of our academic programs
- Student data management, including site contracts and student clinical placements
- Support of global student opportunities
- Counseling services
|School of Nursing Operations
- Curriculum coordination
- Staffing curriculum coordinating committees
- International visiting scholars
- Maintaining the student database and information systems
- Faculty HR and academic student employee HR