Numerous bus routes serve the University of Washington and the UW Medical Center. For more information on bus service, contact Metro Transit at (206) 553-3000 (or go to Web: http://metro.kingcounty.gov/), or Community Transit at 1 (800) 562-1375 (http://www.commtrans.org/home/).
- Follow signs to route 520 East (Evergreen Point Bridge)
- Take the first exit to Montlake Blvd. (DO NOT go over the Evergreen Point Bridge)
- Turn left on Montlake Blvd. and continue north across the Montlake Bridge
- Follow appropriate additional directions below
If You Are Being Dropped Off
- After going over the Montlake Bridge, the person driving should turn left onto NE Pacific and stay in the left lane.
- On NE Pacific Street, you will be turning left at the second light into a circular driveway marked with a "University of Washington Medical Center Main Entrance" sign.
- Get out at the beginning of this drive and head west. If you walk down to the sidewalk you will see a sign for the Health Sciences Center. Go up the ramp or stairs to the courtyard and look for the School of Nursing sign above the double doors directly to your right.
- Enter the building through the double glass doors. You will be standing in the School of Nursing main office, room T301.
- After going over the Montlake Bridge and turning left onto NE Pacific Street continue west to 15th Avenue NE.
- Take a left on 15th NE and follow the street as it bends around to the left. Look for Gatehouse 6.
- The parking attendant will ask you where you are going and put you in the closest available parking. The attendant can also give you a map and directions for finding your way to the School of Nursing.
- Current day and evening parking rates can be found here. Please note that for daytime parking you pay for the entire day, but will receive a partial refund if you park for less than 4 hours (to get the refund stop at the parking attendant booth as you exit the parking lot).
- You may wish to allow yourself at least 15 minutes to get to the School once you have parked. The School of Nursing is located at the east end of the Magnuson Health Sciences Center, just off the courtyard to the right. The main School of Nursing Office, room T301 is located just inside the entrance to the building.
- Just west of the driveway is the Health Sciences Building, marked with a 'Warren G. Magnuson Health Science Center' sign. Go up the stairs to the courtyard and look for the School of Nursing sign above the double doors directly to your right and enter the building through the double glass doors. You will be standing in the School of Nursing main office, Room T301.
To attend a nursing degree program information session or come to a School of Nursing location in the T-wing, go in the doors marked "School of Nursing" and take the stairs in the Northeast corner immediately inside the main School of Nursing double doors.
To attend a nursing degree program information session or other function in Hogness Auditorium, instead of entering the doors marked School of Nursing, turn left at the towards the main Health Sciences lobby, go straight ahead and go through one of the sets of doors into a large lobby. Take the stairs on the left side of the lobby up to Hogness Auditorium, room A-420.